"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."— Diana Vreeland

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

14 degrees out should be an illegal temperature

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR**
Sorry for the gaps of posts lately everyone, its been BEYOND freezing and I haven't been feeling my very best.  Besides this insane weather, I have been keeping busy with classes, extracurriculars, and my new internship.  Besides all that, our assignment for my Computer Aided Design class was to come up with a collage of pictures that inspired us.  Being new to Photoshop, I of course incorporated some vintage/feminine photos I found all off of Tumblr (honestly such a great website).  Here is the final product!
So this past weekend was Martin Luther King Day and we had a nice, long and relaxing weekend and I was able to do a little what I do best and SHOP.  Here's the latest additions.

I usually don't spend a fortune on makeup but these two products were amazing and I got to try them before I bought them.  I got the MAC Mineralize Charged Water Gel to moisturize my dry skin.  Then I played up some color with a coral lipstick that stayed on my lips throughout the entire night out!  These two were definitely worth the buy.

Ugh...Urban Outfitters always gets me.  Especially when they have a 50% off sale items.  This little peplum cost me $14.99 when it was originally $69.  Where will I wear it?  Still have to figure that out.

*~Daily Fashion Photos~*
 Chanel Spring 2013....love the nude/light pink
 One Piece Suit for Obaz, is it too soon for swimwear?
 Alexis Mabille Spring Couture 2013
Christophe Josse Spring Couture 2013 
Alexandre Vauthier Spring Couture 2013 
 Darla Banker for Anthropologie (so editorial)
No designer name here, just love this look for winter!

 Lena Hoschek AW 2013 MBFWB

Zac Posen, so simple and gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment