"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."— Diana Vreeland

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ahhh, new semester is here


Well fashionistas..
Christmas and New Years are in the past and now the new semester is here already..
Am I ready for it?  Not quite, but classes have started and today is a big day.  It's my first official day to train as an intern at Paula Hian Designs in Manayunk.  A little bit nervous, I am ready to learn all there is to know at this exclusive boutique!  Wish me luck!





What am I wearing today?
Free People faded green/grey dress, Opaque tights, Urban Outfitter leg warmers, and Steve Madden boots.


I used this amazing, awesome palette for my eyeshadows that I got from my Aunt for Christmas.  The colors are insane!

xoxoxo yours truly loves

1 comment:

  1. Great post! you have a nice blog, please check out my blog and if you like follow me on BLOGLOVIN and GFC, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    Ps. If you decided to follow me, would you let me know or leave a comment, so I can follow you back, thanks!

    ReplyDelete