"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."— Diana Vreeland

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheers to 2013!!


*HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR*
imgres.jpg
I cannot believe it is 2013.  I know its been a while since my last post, I apologize loves.  I have been so busy over this break, today was the first time I actually thought about how long it's been since my last post!  But today was special because a good childhood friend of mine took the time to take legitimate photos for my blog (instead of using just my computer webcam).  Now I am definitely no model but I must say these turned out pretty phenomenal.  Thank you Kerileigh, you are amazing!  Check them out chickas!








 What am I wearing in these pics?  Jack by BBDakota Green Olive Dress, nude fishnets, MNCA brown mink poncho, Steve Madden black pumps

Searching threw my clothes in my closet...


Bags galore!




I have way too many fashion magazines...

Hope you enjoyed them!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment