"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."— Diana Vreeland

Monday, February 11, 2013

Too Long My Ladies




~~Hello Everyone~~

My apologies for the lack of updating these last few weeks!  This semester has just been crazy crazy crazy and here we are already in February.  Honestly, where does the time go when you get older?  So this past weekend was fun here at school, celebrating Mardi Gras and what not.  
I was really feeling the peplum this weekend, this faux leather coral top was $22.50 at Forever 21.  Couldn't go wrong with it really.
On an even better note, last week I got a letter from Teen Vogue asking me to host an IT GIRLS NIGHT IN on March 15th!

Now to just get these photo release forms in!  I researched the Web and found some pics of the event (since I haven't really had a chance to look into it with my schedule).


So I am very excited about this!  They send you a bunch of products for yourself and your friends, and honestly, who doesn't love a party?  Hopefully all goes well!  And thanks for reading babes, keep tuned for some awesome pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment