"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."— Diana Vreeland

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Break.. Around The Corner?


Honestly,
Where does time go?

Spring break starts Friday, and I am going...
no where. 
Gotta save that $dough$ for Rome....luckily I get to work at home this year and I can honestly say I am excited to get back for a little.
Since I am not going on any lavish trip this year, I decided to spend my money on a pair of Doc Martens.  Literally the HARDEST things to break in, but hey, pain is beauty right?

As for my Daily Fashion Pics, I unfortunately have not had the time to do some searching to show.  Instead, I have had midterms and for my Prototyping class, designed and sewn a 3T toddler dress...yes a toddler dress.  Never having to sew in my life, this took up a majority of my last three weeks.  Well, what do you think of the final product?
Honestly, blood, sweat, and tears over this thing!

Also, for my computer aided design class, we had to design six mood boards that inspired us.  I chose places of course, but the one I decided to print here, came out pretty awesome.  Even though this isnt entirely related to fashion, I thought I would share with you all anyway :)
Not bad, ehh?


Sorry this is a short entry ladies, I swear next week I will have more time since I will be on break.  Also, the countdown to It Girls Night In is in effect and takes place March 15th.  I am so excited to host a party celebrating Teen Vogue heeheh.

Till then
xxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment