"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it."— Diana Vreeland

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Months/Years? Feels that way I know...


I cannot exemplify enough how sorry I have been this summer and poorly updating this for the last couple of months!  It has been a long and crazy summer, however, that does not excuse me from my poor updates!  Here is what has been happening:

I was interviewed for nbc40 news at my clothing store so check it out :)


Here are my two big and favorite purchases at my store, Colette boutique, this summer:
Left: Flying Tomato Versace patterned dress (absolutely to die for) and even better on Right: Jeffrey Campbell Floral Daisy Litas  

They both just warm my heart!  Yes, im that obsessed with both of them.  I made several other purchases at my store this summer in which i will post for fall ;)  Anyway, thats all i have time for today fashionistas. I have to work work work!  I promise to keep updating from now on though, months at a time is inexcusable.  In the meantime, keep checking me out.  I greatly appreciate all views, comments, and followers

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment